July 12, 2011

FuzziBunz

So when I was pregnant I decided that I wanted to do a little cloth diapering to save some money. A lot of people think that cloth diapering is gross and that it takes a lot of time. Well I have been doing these for two weeks now and I LOVE them I actually think they do a better job when it comes to BLOWOUTS. Paisley hasn't had one blowout since she has been in these. I don't have her in them all the time like for instance if I go somewhere when I know I will be gone for a while and when she goes to bed at night I put her in a regular diaper. These particular ones are really cool because they are re sizable, all the way from new born to two years old. They are so cute I have them in purple, light pink, magenta, and white. At the moment I only have eight but I plan on getting more!

Doesn't she look cute with her bubble butt!

No comments: