August 25, 2011

Craiglist Lover

I am so happy with the amazing deals I just got off of craigslist. For Christmas we were wanting to get Paisley a jumperoo. I found this amazing deal for a brand new one that hasn't even been taken out of its box for $30; they retail for $100 so I feel like I got a steal. The next thing I bought was a swing. I had been wanting a swing for the upstairs so Paisley can sit in it while I do my crafts. I went to my friends' baby shower last weekend and put her in the swing they had and she fell asleep instantly, so I knew I had to get one. The lady was asking $75 for it but I wanted to see how low I could get it and she went for my first offer of $60. When I was in Babies R Us yesterday the same one was priced for $160. A hundred dollars off and with it being in great condition is a great deal, at least I think so.

No comments: