September 09, 2011

3 Months Old.... Say It Ain't So

3 Months Old
You may think she is sweet in innocent until.....
She gets MAD
We still love her even with her temper

I cannot believe Paisley is 3 months old already. She is a happy baby, but boy she sure does have a temper. She is doing about the same as last month but with some differences

  • still sleeping through the night but is now going to bed at 8 :)
  • still hates tummy time. We are now practicing it more on the bed or with her boppy.
  • Discovered her thumb YIKES... When she puts her thumb in her mouth I put her binki in and she shoots it out to put her thumb right back in. I guess I wont win this one.
  • Wiggles like crazy. I'll lay her on her play mat and 5 minutes later she's off it or turned the other way.
  • I have a feeling she is teething. I could be wrong but she has all the sings.
Drooling like CRAZY, always wanting something in her mouth, Cranky, as feels warm (not a temper but warmer than usual).
But like I said I could be wrong and just a have a drooling baby with a sassy attitude :)

  • Paisley loves the TV good thing I do too. We watch The Real Housewives, Teen Mom, The Kardashians, Toddlers and Tiaras and of course Jersey Shore before you know it she will be fist pumpin. (Don't judge me, I really don't know why I watch this show because I think they are all idiots). Paisley's favorite thing to watch is "Rio". This movie is so cute, you should all buy it.
  • She can roll from her back to her side, almost to her belly
  • She is finally out of her new born clothes .
  • Still in size one diapers
  • Has a Masters in blowing bubbles
  • And last but not least hates it when I put a bow on her head. I don't get it, I have put a bow on her head every day since she was born, you would think she would be use to it by now.
The Best part of her being 3 months old is her 3 month old PICTURES.... here is a sneak peak by Korindi. She is AMAZING! I can't wait to see the rest of them.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Heart-Photography-By-Korindi/249669499544?sk=wall&filter=1

No comments: