February 09, 2012

8 Months Old


WOW! I cannot believe Paisley is 8 months old. Her birthday is right around the corner. This past month has been so much fun with her, minus the teething part. I am now 100% cloth diapering her and I love it! Since the new year I started the "365 Days With You" pictures and I plan to turn it into a flip book at the end of the year. Can't wait to see it all done!
Paisley is now....
* Very very chatty
* Loves to eat green beans and bananas
* Still teething with ZERO teeth
* Take either 3 1.5-2 hour naps or 2 3-4 hour naps
* Has signed "milk" about 5 times
* Coughs for attention or if you cough she will start to cough
* Started to rock back in fourth on her hands and knees
* Tries to sit up from laying down (almost has is mastered)
* Smiles when I take the camera out :)
* Started eating finger food (the ones that look like cheerios that dissolve in your mouth) LOVES THESE!!! If she sees the jar she freaks out till I give her some.
* OH and I almost forgot she says "dada"

No comments: