March 04, 2012

OOOPS

Paisley left not one, not two, but three surprises in the bathtub last night. It was actually really weird because I was thinking to myself "I'm so happy Paisley has never pooped in the tub". Then about 5 minutes later I heard a fart and I looked at her and then I saw a green/brown cloud come out behind her. Was she reading my mind??? I then drained the tub and filled it back up. About 3 minutes after that she did it again. This time I couldn't help but to laugh because right after she did it she turned herself around to watch the water go down the drain, as if she knew I was going to drain the water. At that point I felt like she did it on purpose because of how much she likes to play with the water going down the drain. So once again I drained the tub. By now Paisley had been in the bath for about 15 minutes. I typically let her take a bath for 20-30 minutes because she enjoys it so much. I was debating on just taking her out but I decided to fill it up again, hoping that she had released everything. NOPE... She pooped again. What the heck! Was the water that warm that she had to poop three times in the tub? At that point I was done with empting it and refilling it so I took her out.
Silly little girl

No comments: