March 02, 2012

9 MONTHS OLD

I couldn't get her to smile for the life of me
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? 9 months old... Where has the time gone? I feel like she was just getting her 6 months pictures done and next week she will be getting her 9 months done. I love this stage that Paisley is in right now; if I could freeze time this would be it.
Paisley is now.....
~CRAWLING (I thought this day would never come; and I LOVE IT)
~Standing against things
~Pulling herself up
~Screams/coughs on command (I don't know why I taught her this)
~Still doesn't have any teeth
~Still LOVES bananas
~Loves playing peek-a-boo and patty cake
~Sits on her knees and plays with her toys
~ Reaches for me when other people are holding her (not in a bad way, she will let anyone hold her, she just knows how much fun I am. She mainly does this when I am just getting home from work) :)
~Takes 2-3 naps a day
~Goes to bed around 6:30 or sometimes 7:30 (if she doesn't take her third nap)
~Wakes up at 7:30 on the dot everyday
~Pulls her bumper down when she wakes up. (I can't decide if I am going to leave it on or take it off)
~ Still pretty much only says dada. She does the baby babble which makes me laugh.
With the bumper
Without the bumper
Standing

No comments: