July 17, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT WAHOO

YEA!!!
Suzie came into town tonight and we met up with Aubrey to go see Grown Ups. I cannot believe everyone I have talked to said how good it was. I would never recommend this movie to anyone, wait till it goes to red box and your wallet will be happy. I think there were just way too many good and BAD jokes back to back. Don't get me wrong it's a good movie, I just don't see what everyone was talking about with it being the best movie of the year.

Before the movies Suzie and I did a little shopping and went to Ulta to get our make-up done. I actually think I might try and wear make-up; well.... we will see how long that might last. After shopping we went to Red Robin.... YUMMMMM (say it like the commercials :-) ). Had a great conversation and yummy wraps with freckled lemonade minus the hair in it... Yes, there was a hair in my drink although, I think it may have been mine so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

This is the BEST PART OF THE DAY

So we walk into the movies, and it was a little more crowed than we were expecting it to be and were weren't about to sit up front, so..... I saw two seats and next to the people there were two more open seats. So i was thinking well I'll just ask the guy if he wouldn't mind moving over a seat so us three could sit together and this is how is went down....

Me: excuse me, is anyone sitting right there?
Rude Guy: Nope
Me: Do you mind moving down one seat so we could sit together?
Rude Guy: (picks his butt up as if he were going to move) ummmm, no I'm actually really comfortable right here.
Me: (with an attitude) Are you seriously going to do this?
Rude Guy: Well, I am really comfortable here.
Me: Well ok then, your a complete jerk.

So I went back down to the girls and was like how about you two sit right there and I'll sit on the other side of him to show him who's boss.

And that's exactly what we did.

Then.... I yelled across the row and was like...

Hey, Suzie can you call my phone I cant find it....

lol needless to say we ended up sitting by each other after that.

Ya... that's right don't make me mad....or else.....

No comments: