This past week Paisley and I went to watch Matilda and Gus. They live right by the beach, we walked there almost everyday. Paisley loved the waves and playing in the sand. I am excited to go back to the beach when she is walking!!!
April 29, 2012
April 28, 2012
April 21, 2012
April 18, 2012
April 17, 2012
April 11, 2012
So much has been going on.....
- I ran my first 5K this past weekend and loved every minute of it.
- I started a tutoring job on Thursdays.
- I am going to start babysitting at my house Monday-Wednesday (This will be good for both Paisley and myself. Paisley will have a friend and maybe I wont be in such a rush for another baby)
- As you can see above I am still a workaholic. But it's ok because I still get to see Paisley a lot.
- I am training for a triathlons and 20 mile bike ride!!!
Ryan has been....
- Really busy with work and school.
- Started a softball league.
- Broke his thumb playing softball.
April 04, 2012
Paisley is now......
- Has 1 tooth showing and another one coming (both bottom front teeth).
- Take 2 good naps a day and once in a while a short nap right before bed time
- Bed time is different every day this month. One day it will be 7:30 the next day it will be 10:30.
- Wakes up around 6:30 or 7:00 :(
- has been waking up 2-4 times at night. I think I have only had about 3 night this month where she slept the whole night.
- Stands up in her crib.
- WALKING!!!! with support.
- Has a ponytail :)
- Signs milk almost every time I put her in her high chair. And when I say you want milk she starts to laugh and gets all excited!
- When the dogs bark she barks too (hahahahaha this cracks me up).
- Loves taking showers.
- Loves being outside.
- Says MAMA :) (although I have noticed she only does this when she is tired or sad)
April 02, 2012
I have been so blessed to work with such amazing kids.
If you don't know, I have been working with children diagnosed with Autism for the past seven years. I love my job! These children are so smart and they have taught me so much. I am currently home schooling a little boy that use to go to the old school I taught at. He is Amazing! He loves to recreate scenes from movies with clay and pipe cleaners and here are some of the things he has made. No joke, he whips these up in seconds, it is fascinating to watch him create these things.
Today when I went back to work he actually finished this and the one i thought was the turtle is Dori and the one I though was Dori is the purple and yellow fish (I don't know its name)
He made this after his third skateboarding class.
* Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life
Ain't that the truth :)
My First Love
Still to this day he called me "friend Desi" :)
One of the happiest boys I know!
Taught me sign language :)
Chillin in the hyperbaric oxygen chamber
<3 him. He would ask me everyday when I was going to have my baby. Needless to say, he was excited when I finally did.
I seriously can't even begin to express how much I love these kids. They all have a special place in my heart.