April 11, 2012

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Well, It has been a while since I have posted a Sunday picture and Ryan was overcome with joy that I remembered today (hehe).
So much has been going on.....

  • I ran my first 5K this past weekend and loved every minute of it. 
  • I started a tutoring job on Thursdays.
  • I am going to start babysitting at my house Monday-Wednesday (This will be good for both Paisley and myself. Paisley will have a friend and maybe I wont be in such a rush for another baby)
  • As you can see above I am still a workaholic. But it's ok because I still get to see Paisley a lot. 
  • I am training for a triathlons and 20 mile bike ride!!!

Ryan has been....
  • Really busy with work and school.
  • Started a softball league.
  • Broke his thumb playing softball.

No comments: