April 04, 2012

10 MONTHS OLD



This month has been VERY different from the rest. Paisley has been teething like no other and I finally have a tooth to prove it. It's about time.
Paisley is now......

  • Has 1 tooth showing and another one coming (both bottom front teeth).
  • Take 2 good naps a day and once in a while a short nap right before bed time
  • Bed time is different every day this month. One day it will be 7:30 the next day it will be 10:30.
  • Wakes up around 6:30 or 7:00 :(
  • has been waking up 2-4 times at night. I think I have only had about 3 night this month where she slept the whole night. 
  • Stands up in her crib.
  • WALKING!!!! with support. 
  • Has a ponytail :)
  • Signs milk almost every time I put her in her high chair. And when I say you want milk she starts to laugh and gets all excited! 
  • When the dogs bark she barks too (hahahahaha this cracks me up). 
  • Loves taking showers. 
  • Loves being outside.
  • Says MAMA :) (although I have noticed she only does this when she is tired or sad)

No comments: