March 13, 2011

Nashville Update!!

After starting my journey with trying to get hired by the Nashville Metropolitan Fire Department many months ago. I finally heard back from them after the interview that I had at the beginning of January. Unfortunantly I wont be getting a call for an interview or to start the academy that begins in May. It sucks to hear that but we knew once I started this process that it was going to be a long one.

On the other hand, the email they sent me wasn't all bad news. I did however make it onto the hiring list. This list is valid for up to 3 years which means the next time that they have an academy, they will take names off of this list to fill the academy. I don't know where I am ranked on the list, but to be on it is an accomplishment I am proud of since this is the first department I have tried to be hired by and since I have made it as far as I have.

Now where to apply.....

No comments: