September 22, 2011

September 18, 2011

I have been really bad at posting our Sunday pictures. I figure that Sunday would be the easiest day to remember because that is the only day that we all look picture worthy, and when I say ALL I mean ME. I never get ready unless I am leaving the house and even then I don't do anything special. Sometimes I even leave with my hair still wet. I told Ryan that he should nominate me to go on "What Not To Wear" so you all should nominate me too because I need help with dressing myself and doing my hair. Anyways.... Well the reason why we haven't been taking that many Sunday pictures is because I was out of town for a couple of weeks. This past Sunday I remembered to take a picture but we had to take it really fast so Ryan could leave for work which is why it doesn't look like the normal Sunday pictures I like to take.

No comments: