June 02, 2012

Paisley is ONE

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe our baby girl is one; time sure has flown by. The night before her birthday I let her stay up late because I couldn't believe it was her last night of being a baby. I'll admit I was a bit emotional about it. Paisley's birthday party wasn't till the following weekend but I was still wanting to do something for her actual birthday. Ryan had to work so my parents came out and we celebrated Paisley and my dad's birthday together at the Rain Forest Cafe. Thanks to my friend Paulina for mentioning that place, Paisley loved it! Anyone with little ones totally needs to go there. While we were waiting for our food, my mom was walking Paisley around and was saying "what's that what's that" to everything they saw and when they came back Paisley kept saying (what we thought was) "what's that, what's that, what's that" (with a lisp). To this day she still says it to anything that is new and interesting to her. 

Paisley is now.....
  • Has four teeth on top and two on the bottom
  • Waves for both hello and goodbye
  • Says Mama and Dada ( I hear her say other words but they aren't consistent so I don't necessarily count them)
  • Loves animals (chickens, dogs, cats, horses)
  • Still taking two naps a day 
  • She still thinks she is a dog. Anything Khloe and Coco does, she does it too. 
  • Can go up and DOWN the stairs YIKES
  • Can get off of the bed. ( I am really surprised how well she does this because I though this is something that she would learn around 18 months)
  • Only eats real food unless it is a fruit pouch. 
  • Loves pasta and banana
  • Favorite shows are Signing Time, Mickey Mouse Club House, Doc McStuffins, Chuggington, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates
I am so sad to see this year go by so fast. But at least I know there will be many more years to come. I hope she will continue to be healthy and happy. Ryan and I sure are blessed to have such a great baby.
It's pretty much impossible to get a decient picture of Paisley anymore, which is also why my 365 Days With You pictures are taking so long for me to post.

No comments: