January 08, 2014

Gym

Today was my first day back at the gym in two weeks. I was sick and then it was Christmas and then I was sick again, so today I finally went back. I was doing so good with working out; I was working out 4-6 times a week. I am really wanting to get back into that routine. So this morning I scheduled an appointment with my personal trainer and guess what happened...... I FAINTED... like totally passed out. I was so embarrassed. Last thing I remember was saying I need to take a break I feel like I am going to pass out. Then I was leaning against my machine and last thing I knew I was on the floor and I heard my trainer saying something. When I realized what happened I was like," OMG did I just pass out?" Oh ya then on my car ride home I threw up.... YUCK... All I have to say to that is I hope I lost some weight haha. OMG seriously so embarrassing. 

No comments: