December 21, 2009

Halloween

My Pumpkin
Ryan's Pumpkin
Coco eating the pumpkin lol

I love my job so much. I work with some of the best kids.
Here are two of the kids I work with

Sad to say but this was my first Halloween not trick-or-treating:(...(Matilda and Gus moved to California) Ryan and I ended up going to a Randy Houser concert at the House of Blues. Since Ryan has the hook ups we got a table which was nice because we were able to sit, and we had our own personal waiter.
hahahah I almost forgot the best part. K so.... since we had a table we got free drinks so our lady was asking us what we wanted and Ryan's friend and his wife that were with us ordered water and and Ryan and I did the same. The look on our waiters face was priceless. She was like," ummm, you guys don't want any alcohol?" We were like," no thanks, we don't drink( keep in mine people only get tables because they have their own personal waiter and their first drink is free)." So before she left I was like actually can I have mine on the rocks. lol it was a good laugh.
So when we were walking out to our car this is what we found.

His buddies at work decided to decorate our car with the valet tabs. It was pretty funny.

No comments: