December 21, 2009

Sarah's Baby Shower

I had such a good time at Sarah's baby shower. Hands down the best shower I have ever been to. Sarah is so dang cute with her belly, and every time she sits down she makes this funny noise like uhhhh hahaha that girl makes me laugh. I was very happy to see Rachel there she just left for her mission last week. I'm keeping these posts short because I have to write a couple more, so sorry. Here are some pictures.
P.S. I won a game!!!! I never win shower games.

1 comment:

Sarah and Jesse said...

What can I say I just know how to through a good PARTY!!!haha.. No let just say Mel and Maryann can through a good PARTY.. and my aunt and grandmother are just crazy enough to make it fun.. Want some more fun come to Christmas Eve with us..haha.. But thanks for coming and I loved seeing you and we so need to get together!!!