April 05, 2010

Coming Soon...

If you know me, you know that I love to cook. Lately Des and I have been experimenting with some new recipes for our dinners and have had some great success. The best meal so far was last week when we had the missionaries over. Thanks to our wonderful crock pot and a 3 hour cook time, we sat down to a meal called "Cola Chicken". Tonight's concoction, "Chinese Pepper Steak". I am planning on putting together a recipe book of main dishes here very soon. I obviously have to test them out first to make sure they are worth re-making so it is taking some time. Once I have everything put together and start to approach completion of the book, I'll let you know the cost of it. I love getting new recipes to try out and alter in some way or another to make them different and original so please pass any good ones along.

No comments: