April 30, 2010

MY NEW FAVORITE SPORT

OK, I never thought in a million years I would ever say this.... ok here it goes. I LOVE GOLF. Yes, I do suck but it is actually pretty fun. My favorite part is smackin the crap out of the ball when you tee off. This past Sunday ooops I mean saturday ;) Ryan and I went golfing with his two friends Chad and Jason. It's funny to watch Ryan golf because if he is playing bad he gets really mad and I am the complete opposite (I think playing sports for moapa valley high school helps me and my sportsmanship when it comes to losing). N-E ways I have my own way of golfing and here it is.
1. I only use a #5 driver and # 4 digger-outer( I forget what they are called) and a putter.
2. As long as I'm not on "the green" or a sand trap I always tee up.
3. When you get to where you have to hit it over the water I just walk up to it and throw it over (whats the point in losing a ball).
4. If no one is looking take and extra swing and like like you never did.
and last but not least ALWAYS lie on what your score was.


Look at that form :) lol oh ya I almost forgot, the boys made fun of me because i was wearing ballet flats. I told them that I golf in style.

3 comments:

Kris said...

haha, I hate golfing! I'm the worst golfer ever, even miniature golfing. It takes me 3 tries to actually hit the ball. I always hit it when no one is paying attention too! You made me laugh. What happened to basketball?

Sarah and Jesse said...

Desi-
We so need to go golfing together!! I will make you look like a pro :) ANd Jesse has the next 5 or 6 weekends off in a row.. :)

Desi said...

YEA!!!! yes, yes, yes, we need to go. 2 more weeks and school will be out. Hey we should also go camping :)