June 30, 2010

Water Balloon Fight

I just found out that one of the boys I work with is moving next month. I am very sad this little boy is so sweet and cute. I asked his mom how he took the news and she said he started to cry and said that he didn't want to move because he didn't want to change schools and because his tutors live here :-(. I almost started to cry.
But on some good news with him, last Saturday, he threw a water balloon party but before that happened he had to personally invite all of his neighborhood friends and send out invitations. He did such a good job. The morning of the party his mom told me that when he woke up and the first thing he said was, "Guess what today is?!?!?! My water balloon fight!" hahah he cracks me up. When all the kids got there I made him explain all of the instructions of the games and within 20 minutes the 500 balloons that Ryan and I slaved making the night before were soon gone. (I knew I should have done 1,000 lol, seriously, I couldn't feel the tips of my fingers for days). Well all the kids had fun and that was what counts.
I'm sure am going to miss him.




1 comment:

Kris said...

That's the cutest sign I've ever seen. He is so cute! Looks like a fun time.