June 30, 2010

A Gift From Ryan's Parents


Rod and Carrie drove down last week for the fishing trip and also for Cam's graduation from Euphoria. They drove all the way down in 2 days; the first day they drove for 13 hours (seriously, I would have died). When they arrived we helped them unpack the car and Rod gave us a bunch of bags full of products from his work (P&G) within all of that stuff was about,ummm I would say 10 sixty packs and 8 thirty packs of diapers. They said that this was not a hint for having kids anytime soon, that they are just stocking us up for when it does happen. ( I'm pretty sure a couple people just saw the picture and didn't even read this, so I bet by next time I go to Moapa people will be asking me when I'm due) sooooo with saying that I am not prego. But it sure is nice to get some free diapers lol. I added all of them up and divided by how many diapers a baby goes through in a day and figured that we are set for about 3-4 month. Thats crazy!!! I think we will be waiting for kids for a while j.k. who knows maybe next year ;-)

3 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

phew...i saw the pic and did exactly what you said everyone would do... ask when you were DUE! lol!! I was like wow, we must not be cool enough to be told in person. lol! Just kidding!! glad your stocked up for whenever the time does come.
We're jealous you guys made it to Toy Story before us... so much for going together. ;) You guys up for round 2?

Desi said...

oh heck yea! it was really good.
speaking of baby.... i really want you to show me how to do those head things :) we need a girls night :-)

Kris said...

can he get preemie diapers? That's the only kind I can use on my kids for the first month because they are so tiny. And of course they are way more expensive. So, hook me up! :)