August 10, 2011

2nd Anniversary

Ryan and I just celebrated our second anniversary. We had a great time. This was my first time leaving Paisley overnight, I was really sad at first but once we got the night going I seemed to be fine. We started off the night with eating dinner at this amazing Japanese place in the Wynn called Okada. We went there for our first anniversary and I feel that we are going to make it a tradition. After dinner we went to the Lexor where we gambled our savings away... Just kidding, not our saving Ryan always puts aside "fun" money that we played with.
While we were on our cruise earlier this year we learned how to play roulette and we are now addicted... Kidding again. We are not addicted but it sure is fun to play. Ryan always does really well until I decided that I wanted to play; I guess I sucked up all of Ryan's good luck because he lost all his money. Ryan and I are very different when it come to gambling. I like to WIN MONEY even if it's just ten extra dollars. Where Ryan like to play for fun even if that means losing everything. Maybe one day he will learn that my way is better. I ended the night with the same amount that I started with ($35) and decided to put it all in this new machine "Deal or no Deal." I have been wanting to play this for months but there is only one and every time we pass it it is occupied. All I have to say is I COULD have bought a nice pair of shoes with that $35's but I lost it all on that stupid game. All I have to say is I learned my lesson to NEVER play that game again. After that we went home and I wanted to take a bath in our amazing jacuzzi tub. Amazing??? I don't think so, it took almost 2 hours to fill the dang thing up. but once it was full it was nice to just sit in and relax in.

Ryan is the best hubby in the whole world. I am so lucky to have him in my life, and he sure is lucky to have ME :) jk although I'm sure he does feel that way. He is and will always be my best friend. Some of my favorite memories of us are when we are just laying in bed and laughing. I am excited to see where we end up and to see how many more little ones we will have. Only time will tell.
Our view from the tub

No comments: