February 05, 2014

Paisley update

Just want to jot down some things Paisley has been doing/saying lately :)

1. She is in the "MINE" stage. If you touch anything she doesn't want you to touch she says, No, mine!"
example: She was going potty and Khloe (our dog) was next to her and she started yelling,' No KHLOE, my poo poo pa doops." lol
or another example that happened right after. Paisley got up and started to walk away from the potty and Khloe was sniffing her and she yelled," No Khloe, my bum bum." haha got to laugh. The ones I hate the most is when she is saying it with the iPad or phone or anything like that.

2. When I fake cry she says," Mommy are you ok?, don't cry." then she hugs me, pats my back and goes shhhh shhhhh shhhhhh...... so sweet

3. Loves Word World, Sophia the First, Signing Time, Mickey Mouse

4. Is such a good girl during bed time. We really have a routine down that doesn't involve me falling asleep with her.

5. Love watching Christmas Light Music Shows on the houses. Her Favorite is "This is Halloween" and "What Does a Fox Say"

6. will push the suri button on my phone and say, " call mom" hahahahahah to call MY mom.

7. She is very sensitive. She is always wanting me to play with her. And oh how I would love to play with her every minute of the day some days it's not possible. That is why one of my New Years resolutions will come in handy. I want to set certain hours of the day just for Paisley and keep my editing and blogging time more for when she is in bed or eating.

8. every time she sees something (clothing item) in a store she say," oh, that is so cute!" hahaha omg this cracks me up mainly because her voice is so stink in cute! I really need to video record her doing this.

9. Loves going to the "Play Gym" for the longest time she would freak out. I started to go to a different location and ever since then she has been great! I bribe the workers and bring them cookies and donuts ever 2 weeks. hahah so of course Paisley is now their favorite.

No comments: