April 24, 2014

Quoatables


transferring from my facebook to here

4.21.14
Paisley: want yogurt 
Me: no you have already had two
Paisley: Want three
Me: no
Paisley: how about four???

she cracks me up 

4.20.14
when we were eating dinner I picked my food up with my hands and she said," honey, don't play with your food." hahahahaha I had no idea where she got that from so i called my mom and sure enough my mom tells her that lol. 


3.24.14
Paisley keeps referring to me as "big mama". Is she trying to tell me something? 

Me: (giving her a drink)
Paisley: oh, thank you big mama

No idea where she got that from

3.15.14
You know how most kids have a "why?" stage... Well Paisley has a "what are you doing?" stage lol

Me: (cleaning)
Paisley : What are you doing mommy?
Me: Cleaning
Paisley: Mommy are you cleaning the table?
Me: Yes
Paisley: Mommy what are you doing?
Me: Cleaning
Paisley: Mommy you cleaning the T.V.? 
Me: Yes.
This continued with 2-3 other things that I cleaned this morning lol


1.26.14
Paisley just touched the "Suri" button on my phone and said, " call ryan." hahaha

No comments: