November 18, 2008

What a Great time of The Year!

So this is going to be an ongoing post for the next couple of weeks. Mainly because there are a great couple of weeks coming up. Last week my sister and I drove down to Vegas for the weekend. Desi and I got to spend the weekend together and had a terrific time on the strip and around town. And yes, there are pictures at the bottom of this blog post! But we had a great time....we started out by taking Grandma Gloria out to her favorite, Red Lobster, where she got to meet Desi and get to know her. The we all split up and Desi and I headed to the strip. With me coming down to Vegas....that means Desi planned the day and just like I did to her, kept everything a secret. Well here's what she planned. :)
We started out by heading over to the Venitian where we walked through the canal shops and made our way out to the front where we rode the Gondola!! The next stop was the Wax Museum! If you have never gone to a wax museum, GO!! It is totally awesome and a ton of fun. The people that have been created look so real and you can even touch them and pose next to them for pictures. We met up with Cam and grandma and went to Jamba Juice and then headed over to the bowling lanes where I won!! Who would have though huh?! lol
After that we took Cam down to the strip with us where we went to a Gelato Shop in the Bellagio and watched the Fountains for awhile. Then it was back to the house to relax! It was a great weekend and nothing could have gone more perfectly!
This weekend Desi is coming up here for the weekend to go to the concert I told her about last week and then the week after is Thanksgiving! Im planning on coming down to St. George for the weekend and will get to see a few of y'all. You will also get to meet Desi! She is going to come up from Vegas and stay the weekend with us. I'm excited for y'all to meet her! Well, I'll keep puting pictures up as they come. Love y'all!

















No comments: