December 09, 2008



Yea! I found out how to work the blog lol. Well hi everyone it's me Desi. I thought I would get on here and tell you about the last date Ryan and I went on.

Well as you all know we are doing the long distance relationship right now which sucks but luckily we have seen each other just about every weekend since the beginning of October which is great. And Yea! He is moving to Vegas on Christmas weekend.


Well last month I came up to Utah and it was Ryan's turn to plan our day together. Man..... did he do a good job. Well to start the day we took my mom out to breakfast so she could meet Ryan! We went to Sill's in Layton. Sill's is a family restaurant where my mom, aunts, cousins and myself go every time we are up there to get "scones". I was so excited to take Ryan there because he said he has never had a scone before. Well, he ended up getting pancakes and the waitress tried to talk him out of getting a full stack and just a half because they were so BIG. Ryan said he could eat it and well.... he didn't lol. They were HUGE. So we packed them up for to go! After that we were off to Salt Lake.











First we went to dinner at the Melting Pot (if you haven't been there you need to go. It's really yummy!) Ryan's best friend Arden and his date joined us at Dinner. The four of us had a great time. After dinner we all walked to the Energy Solution Arena, where we met up with Ryan's roommate Christian and his wife to be Rachel. I was so excited to be there, we were there to see COLDPLAY!!! OMG they are amazing live! I recommend seeing them in concert.




Overall it was a great weekend!









No comments: