June 22, 2011

Explosion.....


Paisley is really good at exploding through her diaper.

Megan was holding her and mentioned that she thought Paisley pooped. I simply replied that it was just gas (because she had been so gassy and not pooping lately). Well I was wrong Megan checked and sure enough she had pooped. I was really happy because she hadn't pooped in two days. So now I know to have Megan hold her when she needs to go.
Another time she decided to get me. I was changing her diaper and thought I would just let her butt air out for a couple minutes. Well, that will be the last time I ever do that. She had a juicy fart and my mom and I looked at each other and started laughing because we knew what had just happened and sure enough poop all over me.
She is also very talented in pooping in different colors :)

No comments: