June 30, 2011

Big Girl

I never though I would put her in her crib so soon but she literally sleeps through the whole night so I figured I would put her in her crib now so she doesn't have a hard time transitioning from her bassinet. Last night was her first night in her crib. I was so nervous to leave her in there alone (even though I had a monitor and her room in literally 5 steps away from mine and Ryan's) I ended up sleeping on the floor and I will probably do the same tonight.

I play yoga/meditation music for her. She loves it! Right now it's on my iphone so I need to burn it to a cd and just play it on repeat.

She is such a good sleeper! One night she slept 8 hours (thank you baby Jesus)! I figure she sleeps so well because all she does during the day is EAT,EAT and EAT some more, so her tummy is nice and full through the night.

No comments: