June 26, 2011

Sunday Picture June 26, 2011

We talked the bishop today and set a date for Paisley's blessing.... July 31st. Yea! Our anniversary is August 1st so that means we will have free babysitters so we can go out!
I have no idea what to get Ryan.... any ideas? He already bought my gift and he keeps teasing me because he knows how much I hate it when he does that. When he does that I do what ever I can to figure it out. You would think he learned his lesson from last christmas. He kept saying," you don't know what I got you." So I went and looked two weeks before christmas and the next time he said that I said," Yes I do.... You got me a gift card to babies R us, thanks babe...."
The look on his face was priceless.
Although, this time might be harder because he deleted the emails and erased the history on the computer. Hmmmm I need to put my thinking cap on.

June 26, 2011

1 comment:

Kris said...

Haha! Check the bank and credit card statements online :)