July 01, 2011

Moby Wrap

I heard really great things about the "Moby Wrap" so I decided that was what we were going to get for a carrier. When Ryan saw it he said he was going to get a different carrier because he thinks it weird and too confusing. I haven't used it as much as I would like but I have put her in it a few times and I really think she likes it. It's nice to wear with her because if she is awake she wants to be held so as long as she is in that I can still do things with two hands rather than just one.

Well one day we had some friends over and Alicia and I went upstairs to do crafts while Ryan and Jessie stayed downstairs to played the wii. Ryan was watching Paisley and I guess she was a little fussy so he put her in the moby wrap. I cracked up just because I really never though he would use it. Well I guess he will wear anything to play wii golf.

No comments: