July 15, 2011

Goodbye Couch Potato Hello Running Shoes

Today I am officially 6 week so I can now workout. Wahooo. I am actually upset because I was at my previous baby weight and then I decided to pig out on just about everything that isn't healthy and gained 5 pounds. So now it is time to lose it plus some.

The other day I was watching Dr. OZ while eating my Dove Chocolates (YUMMM) and he said to motivate yourself to lose weight send out invitations to a new you party ahead of time so instead I am going to blog about it and do weekly weigh ins. YIKES. I really hate this but I think if I do it publicly then I will get to the weight that I want to be.

My goal is to look like I did when Ryan and I first started dating, or close to it.

STARTING WEIGHT:
167 lbs (I hate seeing these numbers because I don't feel like I look like that)

Motivating Pictures
I still have these outfits but they don't fit... but they will :)
When Ryan and I first started dating
Goodbye chocolate hello carrots

1 comment:

Sheena said...

How exciting to start working out again! Gosh it's crazy to think it's already been 6 weeks! I'm excited for u and know u will get the results u want!