July 06, 2011

4th of July

We spent the fourth up in St. George with Ryan's family. We had such a great time. I love being around Ryan's family they make me laugh so hard especially when you get the whole gang together. This was the biggest trip we had taken with Paisley since she was born and I must say she did very well. Sunday we spend time with Ryan's family since they were all leaving in the morning. On the fourth we walked around the town with Ryan's grandpa then later that night we met up with my friend Megan to watch some fireworks. We were right under them and Paisley slept through the whole thing.

What A Cutie
Mommy and Paisley
Great Grandpa Russ, Paisley and Daddy
Rashelle and Paisley
Max and Paisley
Izeak and Paisley (he was so cute with her)
Great Grandpa Russ
Rod and Carrie
I Just Think This Is A Cool Picture

No comments: