July 26, 2011

Workout Update

Well, I thought I could just workout at home and the closest I got to that was thinking about doing it. I did start walking in the morning with a friend but that soon died. I enjoy my sleep way too much and the fact that I have a baby that does too, I am going to take advantage of that.

So I renewed my gym membership at the wonderful Las Vegas Athletic Club. I love this club they have the most amazing classes. Today I went and took the Body Attack class and I about died.... I LOVED IT! I cant wait to go to try out more new classes, like ZUMBA, I hear it's amazing.

The biggest road bump would be this....
and this
and this
and this
all thanks to him
Ryan says I need to learn self control, but that's not possible. I told him out of sight out of mind. I hate how he can eat that crap 24/7 and still be so skinny, must be nice. I think in order to solve this I am going to give Ryan his own cabinet and somehow put a lock on it, that should do the trick.

P.S, I gained a pound but I'm totally ok with that because I seriously though I had gained 5.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Desi I love your blog.....:) how i deal with cravings and things is i just give in!! haha! but instead of eating the whole bag of chips just a few.... or a cookie. or 1/2 the soda. for me what works is not totally cutting EVERYTHING out but just limiting and the time of day too.....i think hubbies should have their own cupboards too!!