July 02, 2011

One Month Old

One month old.... Are you serious??? I can't believe how fast this past month went by. Paisley is so much fun, well to tell you the truth right now she is a little boring. Ryan and I are both looking forward to the day where she can hold her head up and smile at us when we talk to her. She is such a good baby, Ryan and I are very lucky. Basically ever since she came home from the hospital she has slept through the whole night. It has been fun learning how to sooth her when she gets fussy, okay well not at first it wasn't because she was colic. But now we have seemed to get that under control thanks to some wonderful drops that help with her gas. There really isn't much else to say about her accept that we love her so much and are happy that she is a healthy and happy baby.
This picture cracks me up
So little

1 comment:

The Leavitts said...

Colic is the worst, Addison had it! I am so glad you got something that works! She is adorable!!!