October 06, 2011

25 Years Young

I can't believe I'm 25 years young. I remember when I was in high school I use to think that 25 was OLD. Well, according to my friend Chelsea, I am.
I may be 25 years old but I feel like I am 19 or 20.

I had such a great birthday, besides getting terrible sleep thanks to the little one. I knew Ryan was up to something because when I was up with Paisley his alarm went off and I thought that was weird. Well, he ended up getting up at 3 am while I was sleeping and going to the store to buy me a bunch of balloons and some beautiful flowers. Paisley woke up at 4:30 for a feeding and when I woke up, I about had a heart attack because all I saw was this...
...IN THE DARK.
I was about to Kung Fu Panda them.
Ryan was still up at this point and was changing Paisley. He is always wanting to help me with her but at night he can't really do much since I have all the milk. Yes, it would be weird but it would also be nice if the men were the ones who did the breast feeding. Sometime I feel like I should walk on all fours and just moooo. Ryan calls me "meals on wheels".

After I put Paisley back down, I had to peak at all of my gifts. I always though I was the best gift giver, oh no, Ryan is always listening to what I say. I mean, I do make it easy on him since I want just about everything. I even tell him not to buy me a gift just to take me out to dinner but he never does. He got me a pillow for when I take baths, gift card to Olive Garden, iTunes gift card, 2 pairs of flip flops, crazy socks, bluetooth , picture frames, life strength band, and my favorite, the baby chef. It makes baby food! It is going to save us so much money I can't wait to use it.

I also got this delivered to my house from my friend Tiffany.
It's a flower cake! Isn't that the coolest thing ever?!?! I had to poke it a couple of time because for a second I thought it was a real cake.

Well, our day finally begin and we went to the Mirage to go see the new baby dolphins. If you go ask for the locals discount, it's only $10 and kids 4 and under are free.
They also have the white lions you can go see. My camera died so I wasn't able to take pictures :(

Later that night, Ryan had to go to work so my friend Megan took me out to dinner and we also went and got our eye brows and fake lashes put on; but that a whole other story for another day. All I can tell you is that I haven't laughed that had in quite sometime.

Thanks you everyone for the birthday wishes. I am so lucky to have people like you in my life.

No comments: