October 03, 2011

4 Months Old

Paisley is getting so big and she has sure made some progress over the past month
Paisley can now
* Roll over
* Can last up to 20 minutes on her tummy, which is HUGE because last month we were lucky to get 30 seconds.
* Reaches for her toys that are near her. (tries to put them in her mouth, sometimes she succeeds and other time she just continually hits her forehead)
* Sings/talks all day long
* Sucks on her toes (I have been trying to get a picture of her doing it but every time I pull the camera out she stops).
* Taking 3 two hour naps and sleeping 10-13 hours a night :)
* Sometimes she laughs in her sleep, it so funny
* Which reminds me, she started laughing :)
He face in this picture reminds me of the Gerber Baby
Look Mom I Found My Foot
I Think I Will Eat It!
{MAD} I WANT THEM BOTH....

No comments: