October 10, 2011

My Coupon Savings

I had another coupon savings class this past Sunday at our Tea with Topics groups that my friend Ellie started. I was so happy that I went because I learned even more ways to save and I was able to ask some questions that I was needing answered. Needless to say, as soon as I got home, I when through my coupon book and started making a list of things to buy and this was what I bought.
And guess how much I paid? $18.35
I would say that pretty good considering one of those Enfamil cans are worth $16.00.

When we went to the store I told Ryan I wanted him to check out separately from my coupons because I just wanted to show him how much we saved. I kept smiling bigger and bigger after every coupon was scanned, Ryan couldn't help but to laugh. I told him I was on a coupon high.

Here is a little scene at walmart
Ryan: We don't need toothpaste
Desi: I don't care it's free.
(later in the car talking to my mom)
Desi(phone): ya and I got four things of toothpaste for FREE
Ryan: ya, travel size toothpaste
Desi(rolling my eyes): Ya, but it was FREE

I LOVE couponing!!!!
I am so excited for out next shopping trip!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

O im so jealous!!! I need to learn:) thats awesome girl! you go!!!:)

Dallas - Jaycie - Ashton - Jaxon said...

Desi you are so funny! I love reading your posts, they always bring a smile to my face :) Good work with the coupons little lady I've always wanted to get into it... maybe I will now ;) such a cute family you have!

Desi said...

ahh thanks guys! I'm glad I make you laugh. I was always wondering if people even read my blog, well now I know! By the way both of your guys boys are getting BIG!

If you ever have any questions or want help starting up couponing I can totally help!