January 11, 2012

iheartphotographybykorindi.com

Oh My GOODNESS!!!!! I love these photos that Korindi took for Paisley's 6 month photos.

Every time we go to get Paisley's photos done I hope and pray that everything goes smooth. This time she had three different outfits so changing her that many times in such a short period I knew was eventually going to get to her, and it did. I noticed she was getting frustrated from all of the changes so I decided to give her some free time. After she finished her bottle and changed her diaper we put her in her final outfit and sat her on the chair. She then started to cry pretty much right away, she was done... I was really wanting her to be happy because the set up was just too cute to miss.

Well.... there is this song that Paisley loves and I mean LOVES. She could be screaming bloody murder in the car and when I turn the song on she will start smiling, kicking her feet and having a good time. But when I go to show people she just sits there, which then makes me look like a crazy person. So when she started to cry I told Korindi that this might not work but it's worth the try. I turned on her song (You Lie by The Band Perry) and she just perked right up and was all smiles. I'm glad she didn't make me a liar that time. I was so happy to get those last couple of shots and as you can see Korindi once again did an amazing job.

No comments: