January 29, 2012

Sunday, January 29, 2012

This month has been crazy, I can't believe it's already over. I am excited for Valentines Day because this year I told Ryan I wanted to plan it since he planed the past three years. I am also going to make Paisley a Valentines Day outfit, hopefully it will turn out the way I want it to.

Next week my mom and I are going to be going up to Northern Utah to go see my extended family. I went up there for Christmas but I was only able to spend a day with them so I am excited to be up there for five days. I asked Ryan if he was going to miss me and he said of course but I know he is excited for me to be gone because that means he can play his video games as long as he wants. I am also excited to take pictures of Paisley up there. I am hoping there is going to be snow!!! I have been practicing a lot more with my camera and I feel like my pictures are getting better everyday.

Poor Paisley, this past week she has not been herself. She isn't sleeping well at all which means I'm not sleeping well. She is constantly wanting to be held and fights her naps unless she is overly tired, then she will just pass out. I hope this means a tooth is coming in. I hate seeing her like this.

No comments: