May 30, 2010

Mother Daughter Date

Saturday night my mom and I went on a mother daughter date with my very good friend Rachel and her mom Donna. Rachel is such a sweet heart, she makes me want to be a better person every time I am with her. Her mom Donna, well lets just say she is the life of the party,there is never a dull moment when Donna is in the room.

The last time we all went to the movies together was when War of Worlds (with Dakota Fanning and Tom Cruise) came out, so we were much needed for a night out on the town with one another. We first went to dinner at some Mexican restaurant we was delicious. Then we headed over to the movie theater where we went to see Letters To Juliet. OMG this movie was so dang cute!!! I can't wait till it comes out on video, it's a must buy. I can't wait for the next time that we get together.


2 comments:

Kris said...

I want to come next time. Me & Alivia haha! I miss you guys. Rachel never returns my calls, I hope she's doing alright.

Desi said...

she has been a little sick last i heard I say her dad the other day