May 20, 2010

What A Week

This week has been just about the worst week of my life. Started the week of with finding out that one of my teachers gave me a "D" in the class when I should have gotten a "B". So I called her up and lets just say I was not nice to her. Ever since the first day of class she hasn't liked me, I don't know maybe because I was the only blonde, who knows... In order for me to get the grade I deserved I had to go all the way to the Cheyenne campus and show her all of my work. I am so mad at that teacher she is ridiculous. She wouldn't accept of of my things because she said I was late turning it in, when I really wasn't (she just hates me) so I ended up with a "C" in the class. I really don't care I am just glad to be done with that teacher.

Then there was today..... I had to go to the dentist to get some work done on my tooth. Ryan decided to tell me that I was getting a shot. Well, if you know me I HATE SHOTS. I started to cry before I even got in there. The lady tried to make me feel better by asking me if I have ever had my ears pierced. I was like ya 7 times.... It's not the same, I can handle those kinds of needles just not the shots needles. I don't know why I am so terrified of them, I just am.

I remember when I got my kindergarten shots I had to have my bishop hold me down as well as four other MEN one on each arm and leg. Then, once in high school Sarah was such a good friend to go with me to get my booster shot and I was crying before I got into the building and the lady was like I'm glad you came when all the kids weren't here, you would have scared them. Then there was this one time when I actually had to go by myself when I was getting my food handlers card for work, I cried once more and the nurse was so nice she gave me a sticker and a lollie-pop. Ahhhh, all of those great memories, I swear they haunt me.

I don't know why I bring Ryan with me I think he gets a kick out of watching my get shots because he laughs every time. I don't know what I am going to do when I get prego.... Maybe we will just adopt haha

Here is a picture after I got my shot. so sad.....

No comments: