May 30, 2010

Vroom Vroom

Well ever since my brothers and I graduated my parents have gone crazy and bought themselves Harley's. They are so into riding that they got the whole neighborhood to get bikes. Every weekend they take the back roads through the Valley of Fire to the Indian Reservation. This time around I decided to tag along with them. The ride was fine accept for the vibrations which made me itch just about the whole time, I just about itched all my skin off. I must say you could defiantly pick out the odd ball, which was me. Everyone was dressed in leathers accept me. The only leathers I had on were my ballet flats and they were even real leather, so I told my dad he has to buy me an outfit and a helmet so I can look cool like them.




2 comments:

Kris said...

There could totally be a song called "Grandma Patty rides a Harley!" Oh, I love your mom.

Desi said...

hahahaha totally