November 02, 2011

HALLOWEEN 2011

Wahoooo I LOVE HALLOWEEN! This year was so much fun! We drove down to Corona Del Mar to go trick-or-treating with Gus and Matilda. It was really nice to get out of town and go see Court and the kids. This was P.'s first BIG trip and I must say I think she did great! Courtney and the kids live about a football field or two from the beach! We walked down to the beach every day we were there. Must be nice to live so close to the beach.
Ryan was Mr. Popular. Everyone that passed us was like.... Oh, WOW! look there's Gumby. Only a couple said look there's Waldo. I feel like people seriously thought I dressed like that on purpose.
Gus so badly wanted to be an angry bird but the costumes were all sold out, so Court bought a sun costume and transformed it into the yellow angry bird. Doesn't it look great!
I have to pat myself on the back because I made P.'s costume the night before Halloween. I wanted her to be something else but I couldn't let myself spend $50 on something she was only going to wear for a night. That chicken costume only cost $7 to make!
BBQing before we went trick or treating. This view to die for? The sunset was beautiful


We also went to the Santa Monica Pier; this was my first time going there. It was beautiful!

No comments: