November 07, 2011

Sunday November 6, 2011

P.'s face cracks me up in this one.
This one too.

Since this weeks family picture was so bad, I decided to share two. We look good right?
Poor Ryan is passing another kidney stone. About 7 months ago he had to have a lithotripsy(definition at bottom of page). He had FOUR kidney stones for about 3-4 months, YIKES. Some people compare passing a kidney stone to giving birth, well I don't know about you but I think it would hurt for a guy to give birth down there. I bet if he changed his diet he wouldn't have this problem. I am taking him to a doctor where there are going to do a more natural approach to heal him by doing a muscle test. I couldn't even believe that Ryan agreed to do this, to make sure I heard him right I had to ask him twice. Ryan and I are very different when it comes to our bodies, for instance Ryan would rather take a pill to get rid of a headache where I would just drink more water. If I can get Ryan to go to one of my doctors who knows what I can do next... maybe I can get him to eat a salad. Now THAT would be something to blog about :)



lithotripsy:
A treatment, typically using ultrasound shock waves, by which a kidney stone or other calculus is broken into small particles that can...

No comments: