November 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Ryan was lucky enough to get Thanksgiving off this year, so we ended up going to my parents. I would much rather do my traveling at night so we left when Ryan got off work on Wednesday which was 1 am. Ryan said he was fine to drive but as soon as we got outside of Vegas I could tell he was getting tired so we switched. I sang the whole way home to keep me awake. We rolled into Overton about 3 am. We were both so tired all we were wanting to do was sneak in and go to bed. Well, my mom didn't think we were going to be coming out so late so she locked the door. When I knocked on the door my brothers dogs started barking; right then I knew this was going to be a crazy night. SO, Tyler and his wife and two dogs were in my old room and my parents were in their room. My parents ended up going out to the toy hauler and sleeping out there so Ryan, Paisley and I could have their room with our crazy dogs. Dodger (Tyler's dog) and Khloe are so much alike every little sound they hear they start going crazy. So basically all night it was either Dodger or Khloe barking at each other across the house or Coco whining in her cage (Ryan put her in the cage because she wouldn't sit down). Needless to say I got the worst sleep in my life.

I decided to make Paisley a Thanksgiving day outfit. I was almost done sewing around the turkey's body then SNAP... my needle broke :( I was so mad because I only had about an inch left. I ended up finishing it at my mom's house Thanksgiving day. It's not perfect but I still think it looks pretty good. I cant wait to make her one for Christmas!

We were suppose to stay the night again and leave early the next day but we had an idea of how the night was going to go we decided to leave that night. Which I am so glad we did because I don't think I could have had another sleepless night.

No comments: