December 02, 2011

6 MONTHS OLD

I cannot believe how fast this past six months have gone by. I don't even want to think about the next six. P. just needs to stay little forever.

She is now...
*Sitting better; around 30 seconds to 2 minutes. She would probably be sitting better if I put her in her bumbo more but she hates that thing. (Does that even help them sit better?)
*Rolls everywhere
*Does this head scoot (pushes with her feet and scoots on her head. My mom said I use to do the same thing)
*Eating solids. So far we have only tried giving her green beans and she does NOT like them (this is where she is like her daddy. She may have my looks but she has her daddy's stomach).
* Still LOVES her jumper
* Loves playing Peek-A-Boo
* Would rather play with the tags on the toy rather than the toy itself.
* Love the song "You Lie" by The Band Perry (Paisley could be screaming and if I play this song for her she will stop crying immediately and start to smile and laugh. It is so funny. If you don't believe me ask Ryan, my mom and Megan; they have seen her do it multiple times. I have it on video but I always have trouble uploading videos on here :(

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

she is so cute! i used Abby's boppy pillow to put in the back of her..... it helped her a lot. she sits up with out falling over ever....so i can imagine the bumbo thing helps too. :)