December 29, 2011

Temple Lights

I was excited to hear that we were going to see the SLC temple lights this year because I had never seen them before. not impressed.... Ryan had shown me pictures of the year he went with his family the year we got engaged and they had every tree and bush lit up. This year they only had a few big trees lit up and patches here and there of decorations. Well, Paisley loved it and I guess that is all that matters these days.
Before we went to look at the lights we ate at the YUMMIEST place on Earth. It is called Tucanos (Like Brazillian Steakhouse where they come and give you endless meats). I was eating everything that came to our table, minus the chicken heart, Ryan ate that. YES, can you believe Ryan ate that.... GROSS!
I love Paisley's winter outfit, I got it on sale for $11.00 at Target :) I think it was originally $30 or something like that. The best part about it was when I would stop to take a picture and I would then have to catch up to Ryan and his family all I had to do was look for HOT PINK :).

No comments: