December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve/Christmas

Oh Boy.... Where to start. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. For Christmas this year Ryan and I got everyone on both sides of our families the same gift which happened to be life strength bands.
I am sure you have all seen these before in the malls. Well, there has been a lot said about these and that they don't really work. Here is the real story. The balance test that they do to sell them is fake it is just their way to sell you their product but everything else is true ( Well at least I believe it is). So I was doing some ear candles on Ryan (that's another blog post that is a must for everyone to read) and Ryan's dad or mom (can't remember who started the conversation) started to talk about them and he/she was saying how they don't even work (keep in mind that they have no idea that they are going to be getting that for their Christmas gift). Ryan and I were laughing so hard and we just kept letting them talk. Later that night Ryan asked me if we should have them open their gifts and I couldn't resist. So, we gave them their gifts and Carrie (Ryan's mom) started laughing instantly, It took Rod (Ryan's dad) a while because he had to put his glasses on to see what it was. OH MY GOODNESS I AM PRETTY SURE I PEED MYSELF THAT NIGHT.
If your not laughing I guess you just had to of been there. :)

I truly so believe that these do work; I notice a difference when Ryan wears his and my dad even noticed a difference in his knee pain.

As for the presents, Ryan was smart and had all of my gifts shipped to his parents house so I couldn't find them. I also told him he better delete all of his emails and then delete them again from the trash because thats how I found out last year :).
Ryan got a gun for Christmas. and I got some boots, a bluetooth, some photography stuff and more cloth diapers!!!! I am pretty sure I am the only person that gets excited for diapers.
Auntie Camryn feeding Paisley her Christmas lunch

No comments: