December 06, 2011

Paisley's Doctor Thinks She Is A Boy

Today we had Paisley's 6th month well check. I don't know what her doctor was smokin because he kept calling her a boy. I kept replying well.... SHE is bla bla bla bla. and then he would call her a boy again. Well, when he started to examine her he was looking at her legs and her who-ha and while he was doing that she farted in his face. I couldn't stop laughing. I was thinking in my head... that's what you get for calling her a boy. Should I be worried that her doctor has no idea who she even is... I mean seriously, look in her folder before you walk into the room. I use to work in a physical therapy office and we new everything about out patients. We would even see them at the gym and recognize them. She should have pooped on him because then I am sure he will never forget who she is.

She is in the 40th percentile in her weight, 60th for her height and 80th in her head. That's one big noggin.

Hopefully we can get through this winter without getting sick. Knock on wood, she hasn't been sick once :)

No comments: