February 19, 2012

I LOVE Taking Pictures

I took a beginner photography class a few semesters ago so I could learn how to use use my camera that Ryan and I got for our first anniversary. I am so happy I took that class because I learned A LOT and I can now take decent pictures of our family.... I can really tell the difference in my pictures lately because I have been practicing almost everyday. The hardest thing for me is shooting inside because I always want to use my flash but I hate the way it makes the picture look. Well, I now finally feel like I am comfortable with my inside shots! GO ME!

I have the best model ever! She is extremely cheap, I pay her in milk and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse :). Ever since Paisley has been sitting up all on her own it has been so much fun taking pictures of her because I don't have to hurry and snap the picture and catch her from falling over at the same time.
I know I still have a lot to learn but I am so happy that I can now shoot my camera on manual and not have to use that stupid flash!

No comments: