February 15, 2012

You Know Your Blind When.....

I am pretty much as blind as a bat. My mom said she knew there was something wrong with my eye sight when I started to walk into parked cars and trees. So at a young age I was lucky enough to wear a pair of bright pink coke bottle glasses that magnified my eyes like you would never believe. I HATED MY GLASSES; I hated them so much I started to wear contacts in the fourth grade. I mainly started to wear them because of these three girls who would call me four eyes. Which never really made sense to me because all three of them had glasses, what IDIOTS.

Yesterday I went for my yearly eye exam. I hate going to the eye doctor because my prescription never changes so I feel like it it a waste of $100. Well, this visit was different, my vision actually did change and it wasn't for the better. Now not only do I have to wear contacts but I also have to wear glasses. My eye doctor said I need to wear glasses when I am on the computer, watching TV or reading. So it looks like I am bringing back the four eyes. Well, at least these ones won't magnify my eyes.
These are the frames I picked out. Do you like them? Speak now or forever hold your peace. I have to go back and order them when I get some money, but lucky me there is a $20 off coupon on these frames at Costco. Wahooo

4 comments:

The Leavitts said...

I like them!
You look good in glasses!
Have you looked into the lasik? I got it in September and it has been wonderful.

Desi said...

my vision is so bad i can't get it done lol

Desi said...

they said they can do it but it wont fully correct it

SOOZENJEAN said...

Cute glasses :) It's funny that you hated glasses as a kid cuz I always wanted glasses as a kid haha, guess you always want what you don't have :)